Hannay TEF1500 Series Electric Rewind Dual Spool Reels to handle 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" I.D. hose.
Applications: Power Rescue Tools for Utility, Breathing Air Hose
• Chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric gear motor.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads.
• Other sizes and threads can be furnished and must be specified.
• Stainless steel internals are required for breathing air applications.
• Available for Low PSI breathing air to 3000 psi (207 bar) and High PSI breathing air to 6,000 psi (414 bar). See Notes 3 & 4 below for model and dimension specifications.
• Temperatures from +20°F to +400°F (-7°C to +204°C).
• Dual spools to operate 2 independent air hose.
• Optional 4-way rollers and mounting brackets available.
• Series TEF reels can be built in any combination of hydraulic, air or electric cable applications, please consult mdi for specifications and a quote.