Hannay V-1½" Series Manual or Power Hose Reel to handle 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" I.D. hose
Applications: Jet/AV Gas Fuel Dispensing
• Rugged, industrial-duty construction.
• Gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Optional auxiliary crank rewind for power rewind reels.
• Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake and power rewind reels with a comet brake.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT threads and 2" Victaulic® groove
• Standard outlet: Flanged riser with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
• Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
• Inlet, outlet riser, hub assembly are aluminum for jet fuels.
• Stainless steel fluid path is available at extra cost.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Must specify roller position.
• Chain guard is available upon request; must be specified.
• Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
• Temperatures from -25°F to +250° F (-32° C to +121° C).
• Consult mid for other pressures and temperatures.