Hannay V-6000 Series Manual or Power Rewind Reels to handle 1" I.D. hose.
Applications: Jet/AV Gas Fuel Dispensing, Water
• Rugged, industrial-duty construction.
• Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake; power rewind reels with a comet brake.
• Standard inlet: 90° #304 stainless steel ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are stainless steel. Optional aluminum swivel joint is available.
• One piece welded hub assembly.
• Optional rollers are available.
• Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
• Temperatures from -40° F to +250° F (-40° C to +121° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.
• Chain guard, available upon request, must be specified.