Power Rewind Reels to handle 4" I.D. hose
• Rugged, industrial-duty channel frame construction.
• Gear-driven crank rewind, or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Pinion shaft brake as auxiliary on power reels, at extra cost.
• Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake, power reels with comet brake. Other brakes and locking devices may be specified.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 4" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: Flanged riser with 4" female NPT threads.
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Standard outlet riser and hub assembly are steel with iron inlet swivel joint. For jet fuels, can be supplied in stainless steel, at extra cost.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 150 psi (10 bar).
• Temperatures from -50° F to +180° F (-45° C to +82° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.