Manual or Power Rewind Reels to handle single 2-1/2" or 3" I.D. hose
Applications: Jet/AV Gas Fuel Dispensing, Aviation
• Rugged, industrial-duty, roll-formed frame construction.
• Gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Pinion shaft brake as auxiliary crank rewind on power reels, at extra cost.
• Crank rewind supplied with pinion brake, power reels with comet brake. Other brakes and locking devices may be specified.
• Standard Inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 3" Victaulic® groove.
• Standard Outlet: Flanged riser with 3" female NPT threads.
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are aluminum for jet fuels.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 150 psi (10 bar).
• Temperatures from -50° F to +180° F (-45° C to +82° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.