Manual or Power Rewind Reels to handle single 1-1/2" or 2" I.D. hose
Applications: Jet/AV Gas Fuel Dispensing, Aviation
• Rugged, industrial-duty channel frame construction.
• Gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Optional auxiliary crank rewind for power rewind reels.
• Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake and power rewind reels with a comet brake.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 2" Victaulic®. • Standard outlet: Flanged riser with 2" female NPT threads.
• Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
• Inlet, outlet riser, hub assembly are aluminum for jet fuels.
• Stainless steel fluid path is available at extra cost.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Must specify roller position.
• Pressures to 150 psi (10 bar).
• Temperatures from -50° F to +180° F (-45° C to +82° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.