To handle 3/4" or 1" I.D. hose
Applications: Fire, Rescue, Land Drilling, Offshore Drilling, Marine
• Inboard motor location high profile.
• Standard booster hose reel is steel, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is also available.
• Choose chain and sprocket rewind powered by either electric or compressed air motor
• Pinion brake standard.
• Standard inlet: 1" 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: 1" male NST threads (1.375" x 8 threads per inch).
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel).
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
• Temperatures from -25°F to +250°F (-32°C to+121°C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.
• CAUTION: When using Niedner Reeltex® hose, a special riser and/or larger drum diameter is required.