Hannay N400 Spring Rewind Series Welding Reel Packages
Oxygen/Acetylene Welding Reel Packages include hose and hose stop installed
• Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
• Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
• Standard inlets: 90° ball bearing swivel joints, 1/2" female NPT threads. Oxy/acet brass inlet adapters are available.
• Standard outlets: male 9/16"-18 threads. Right hand for oxygen, left hand for gas.
• Pressures to 300 psi (21 bar).
• Temperatures from -40° F to +200° F (-40° C to +93° C).
• Type of gas used MUST be specified.
Note: *Must specify roller position SR, VR, TR. See below for roller position information.
On standard spring rewind reels, the hose/cable pays out from the bottom of the reel and to the left when reel is viewed from the
swivel joint or collector ring side. Hose/cable rollers are supplied with all spring rewind models and you must specify the roller
position when you order. (If roller position is not specified, reels will be shipped with rollers in POSITION SR.)
Specify roller position SR when reel will be:
• Installed in the upright position at any point from floor to eye level.
• Installed on a wall with hose/cable to be retracted close to the wall.
• Installed on ceiling, hose/cable will pay out parallel to and close to the ceiling.
Position SR (Standard) Shown:
Swivel Joint Right
Specify roller position VR when reel will be:
• Installed in the upright position, hose/cable will be pulled upright from the reel.
• Installed on ceiling to lift hose/cable.
• Installed on a wall with hose/cable to be pulled straight out
Position VR Shown:
Swivel Joint Right
Specify roller position TR when reel will be:
• Installed on floor.
• Installed on ceiling with hose/cable to pay out parallel to the ceiling.
• Installed on a wall with hose/cable to be pulled straight down.