To handle 1" I.D. Hose
Applications: LP Gas, Fuel Delivery
• Standard hose reel is steel construction, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is available.
• "SB" prefix denotes polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance compared to standard steel construction.
• Choose #40 chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor or direct drive hydraulic rewind motor.
• Auxiliary crank rewind standard on DPB Series reels. Available on PB Series power rewind reels, at extra cost.
• Direct drive hydraulic rewind reels supplied with pinion brake. Electric powered rewind reels supplied with strap brake.
• Other brake and locking devices may be specified. See Ordering & Accessory Guide.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: flanged riser with 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel.
• Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
• Pressures to 350 psi (24 bar).
• Temperatures from -40° F to +350° F (-40° C to +177° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.
• Chain guard available upon request, must be specified.