For Grounding in Hazardous Areas
To handle 3/16 Static Grounding Cable
Applications: Grounding Reels, Aviation, Cable, Industrial, Construction, Utilities, Sewer, Waste, Fuel Delivery, Aircraft refueling, Chemical plants, Grain elevators, Rescue and Hazmat operations
• These reels bond and/or ground aircraft, fuel trucks, and other equipment.
• Provide smooth operation and require minimum cable pull.
• Declutching arbor and adjustable guide arm with cable guide.
• Optional stainless steel construction of spool, frame, and ratchet system available.
• Standard finish is oven-cured enamel.
• Manual rewind version also available.
• Available with 1/8", 7x19 galvanized carbon steel cable.
• 100 amp alligator clamp.
• Stainless steel or plastic-covered cable and "Y" branches available at additional charge.
• Cable guide arm of cast aluminum and ZA12 alum zinc alloy.