For Large Booster Hose or Pre-Connected Collapsible Hose
To handle 1-1/4" I.D. or 1-1/2" I.D. booster hose or 1-1/2" I.D. or 1-3/4" I.D. collapsible hose
Applications: Fire, Rescue, Land Drilling, Offshore Drilling, Marine
• Standard booster hose reel is steel, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is also available.
• Super Booster® (aluminum construction) reel weighs up to 30% less than standard booster reel.
• Gear-driven crank rewind is standard. Choose chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Pinion brake standard.
• Standard inlet: 1-1/2" 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT threads and 2" Victaulic® groove.
• Standard outlet: 1-1/2" male NST threads. (1.990" x 9 threads per inch.)
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel).
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
• Temperatures from -25°F to +175°F (-32°C to +79°C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.
CAUTION: When using Niedner Reeltex® hose, a special riser and/or larger drum diameter is required.