Hannay F7100 Series Manual or Power Rewind Reels to handle twin 3/4" or 1" I.D. Hose.
Applications: Fire, Rescue
• Two swivel joint inlets and two outlet risers.
• All models are available with optional aluminum or stainless steel construction.
• Gear-driven crank rewind is standard. Choose chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor.
• Pinion brake standard.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel).
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Standard inlets: 1" 90° ball bearing swivel joints with 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlets: 1" male NST threads (1.375" x 8 threads per inch).
• Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
• Temperatures from -25°F to +250°F (-32°C to+121°C).
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.
• CAUTION: When using Niedner Reeltex® hose, a special riser and/or larger drum diameter is required (consult mdi).