Hannay F3100 Series to handle 3/4" or 1-1/2" I.D. hose for industrial fire protection.
Applications: Fire, Rescue, Land Drilling, Offshore Drilling, Marine
• The reel can be installed on the floor or wall.
• Steel construction is standard. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is available.
• Choose disc rewind or removable direct crank rewind.
• Supplied with spring actuated pinlock.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel).
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Standard inlet: 1" 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: 1" male NST threads (1.375" x 8 threads per inch).
• Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
• Temperatures from -25°F to +225°F (-32°C to+121°C).
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.
• Removable crank rewind is standard.
• For hand-over-hand rewind option (less crank), consult mdi.
• CAUTION: When using Niedner Reeltex® hose, a special riser and/or larger drum diameter is required (consult mdi).