Hannay F1500 Series to handle 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" I.D. hose.
Applications: Utility, Breathing Air, Rescue, Fire
• Lightweight, compact reels designed for long lengths of hose in manual and power rewind.
• Direct crank rewind is permanently attached.
• Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric or compressed air motor.
• Manual reels include cam-lock drag brake,spring actuated pin lock.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint,1/2" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads.
• Stainless steel internals are required for breathing air applications.
• Other sizes and threads can be furnished and must be specified.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items; specify roller position.
• Standard finish is oven-cured enamel; polished stainless steel discs and sprocket with chrome frame cost extra.
• F and FL1500 reels pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar).
• FH1500 reels pressures up to 6000 psi (414 bar).
• Temperatures from +20°F to +400°F (-7°C to +204°C).