For Booster Hose.
To handle 3/4" or 1" I.D. hose
Applications: Fire, Rescue, Land Drilling, Offshore Drilling, Marine
• Standard booster hose reel is steel, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is also available.
• Super Booster® (aluminum construction) reel weighs up to 30% less than standard booster reel. Stainless steel construction is also available.
• Gear-driven crank rewind is standard. Choose chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Pinion brake standard.
• Standard inlet: 1" 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1" female NPT threads
• Standard outlet: 1" male NST threads (1.375" x 8 threads per inch.)
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel).
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
• Temperatures from -25°F to +250°F (-32°C to+121°C).
• Consult mdi for reels to operate at other pressures and temperatures.
• CAUTION: When using Niedner Reeltex® hose, a special riser and/or larger drum diameter is required.