Hannay AG900 Series Spring Rewind Reels to handle 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" I.D. hose.
Applications: Air, Water, Washdown, and General Industrial Applications
• Roll-formed channel frame for heavy-duty applications.
• Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
• Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
• Standard inlet: 90° swivel joint, 1-1/2" female NPT threads and 2" victaulic groove.
• Standard outlet: 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
• Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
• Temperatures from -60° F to +175° F (-51° C to +79° C).
• Consult your mdi rep. for other pressures and temperatures.
• 4-way roller assembly.
• Constant tension is available consult your mdi rep.
• Speed is regulated by restricting air flow through air governor attached to rewind mechanism, resulting in smooth, controlled rewind speed.
• Design is highly scalable air speed control governor can be scaled up to regulate speed on even the most powerful spring reels we offer.
• Operates in all climates because AG series uses air flow, not hydraulic fluid, to control speed, reel's rewind speed is unaffected by cold weather.
• Fully adjustable end user can turn air restrictor clockwise or counterclockwise until optimal rewind speed is found.