Hannay AG600 Series Spring Rewind Reels to handle twin 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" or 3/4" I.D. hose.
Applications: Air, Water, Washdown, and General Industrial Applications
• Roll-formed channel frame for heavy-duty applications.
• Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
• Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
• Standard inlets: 90° balanced pressure swivel joints, 1/2" female NPT threads (1" inlet available).
• Standard outlets: 1/2" female NPT threads (3/4" outlet available).
• Pressures to 3,000 psi (207 bar).
• Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51°C to +121°C).
• Consult your mdi rep. for other pressures and temperatures.
• 4-way roller assembly.
• Constant tension is available consult mdi.
• Speed is regulated by restricting air flow through air governor attached to rewind mechanism, resulting in smooth and controlled rewind speed.
• Design is highly scalable air speed control governor can be scaled up to regulate speed on even the most powerful spring reels we offer.
• Operates in all climates because AG series uses air flow, not hydraulic fluid, to control speed, reel's rewind speed is unaffected by cold weather.
• Fully adjustable end user can turn air restrictor clockwise or counterclockwise until optimal rewind speed is found.