Hannay 9000 Series Manual or Power Rewind Reels to handle 2-1/2" or 3" I.D. Hose.
Applications: Bulk Transfer, Chemical Transfer, Discharge, Fueling, High Volume Application, Industrial, Processing, Sewer, Suction, Transportation, Waste
• Heavy-duty reel designed for longer lengths and larger diameters of hose through 3" I.D.
• Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Crank rewind reels supplied with a pinion brake; power rewind reels with a comet brake.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 3" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: flanged riser, 3" female NPT threads.
• Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: swivel joint also available in aluminum or stainless steel, riser and hub assembly also available in stainless steel.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 300 psi (21 bar).
• Temperatures from -20° F to +225° F (-29° C to +107° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.